Join us at one of our regular Bluewater Kings Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationNewportDateTue Feb 28thDetailsYork Street CafeDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationDetroitDateTue Feb 28thDetailsUptown GrilleDetails8:00PM - 9PM
- LocationMinneapolisDateMon Mar 6thDetailsProfile Music CenterDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationChicagoDateWed Mar 8thDetailsThe Chop ShopDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationGrand HavenDateMon Mar 13thDetailsThird Coast Recording CompanyDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationColumbusDateTue Mar 21stDetailsWoodlands TavernDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationClevelandDateWed Mar 22ndDetailsBrothers LoungeDetails8:00pm - 9PM
The Bluewater Kings can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist'n'Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Bluewater Kings Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
YOU WONT REGRET IT!
The very BEST band you could possibly ask for. Right from the beginning Tasha was extremely kind, helpful and super excited for us and our wedding. Even meeting her she was so sweet and amazing! And the band members were so friendly and nice. I had not seen this band live prior to hiring them but had read up on all the reviews and talked to people who had hired them before. Wow did they exceed my expectations and I truly truly mean it, they were AWESOME. The music selections were exactly what we wanted and our guests had a BLAST dancing all night long. There was never an empty dance floor. They even went out of their way to make sure every name was pronounced right. I have never been so pleased with a wedding band in my life, they were soooo worth it. They even had amazing projection lights going which were outstanding. If you are considering hiring a band, this is the one. Our guests kept asking all night long who they were and complimenting us for hiring them. YOU WONT REGRET IT!
If I get the chance, I will hire them again.
I looked into quite a few different wedding bands as this was a very integral part of the night for us. There are a lot of older, stuffy-feeling, corny wedding bands out there, but not Bluewater Kings. Molly was great to work without throughout the process and the ability to customize each musician/instrument was a huge part of the fun. Their flow and selection of songs couldnt have been better. We never felt like the pace needed to pick up or slow down and our dance floor was absolutely packed all night. This band is the real deal, and very fun and easy to work with. If I get the chance, I will hire them again.
Overall, best wedding band we have ever seen play.
When you go around and hug each individual band member at the end of the night.... you know they did an incredible job. From the wide range of instruments to the perfect blend of songs, we honestly could not have imagined a better band for our wedding. The dance floor had folks ranging from 5 years old to 70.... and it was never empty. Outside of the hits, the band took the time to learn and rehearse our first dance song......which made it all the more personal.Overall, best wedding band we have ever seen play. Dont waste another second in your search and book these guys while you still have the chance.
Always amazing to work with!
I have used Bluewater Kings Band for every event I have coordinated! They are always amazing to work with, show up on time and do a fantastic job! I could not ask for a better booking experience!
The best wedding decision I made!
Hiring this band was by far the best wedding decision I made! They were phenomenal and that is an understatement. They could play all genres and made every one of my guests happy. The lead male vocalist was not only an awesome singer, but a great MC. I couldnt be happier with the music they played and the dancing that occurred as a result!